essayediting provides thesis help and thesis writing services to students seeking a myriad of degrees (usually at the Masters’ level), including MA, MS, MSN, and MBA degrees. We specialize in customizing our assistance for our clients, to help them receive approval quickly and efficiently. Our clients come to us for our expertise and attention to detail. You can visit our main Dissertation Help page for a more detailed description of how we can assist with your work. You can also read a general overview of our thesis help services below.
- Personal consulting on your project. We provide personal consultations to gain an in depth understanding of your University’s requirements and your personal goals for your thesis. This level of personal attention ensures that you receive approval as efficiently as possible.
- Customized assistance based on your needs. Many of our thesis writing clients come to us with a completed thesis and need help revising the work based on specifically requested revisions. In these cases, we carefully review the changes being requested, discuss them with you, and develop a plan to optimally and completely address each and every change your advisor may have requested. We also cover any additional revisions so that you can be sure that your thesis will be 100% approved.
- Distinct focus on your methodology. We feel it is of the utmost importance to review your methodology whether it’s qualitative, quantitative, or mixed methods, since that is the foundation of your study. Even if your thesis is near completion, it never hurts to confirm that your methodology is sound.
- Literature review assistance. One of the most common requests we assist with is the development, revision, and expansion of our clients’ literature reviews. The way we approach these services is as follows:
- We first find and discuss the seminal and germane research in your field by using our comprehensive database, which includes over 8,500 different academic Journals.
- We help review the current and relevant findings and studies, concentrating on how they relate directly to your thesis.
- To ensure a solid literature review we also help identify the gaps that exist in the literature and help to identify where your research could be important.
- We analyze the recent literature critically and include this analysis in the chapter so that your literature review contains more than just a list of summaries and quotations. We help you create a critical discussion of the topic based on recent studies and your work’s contribution to the field.
- Since objectivity is important, we also discuss the benefits and costs of each study to present a balanced discussion from multiple perspectives.
- Quantitative, Qualitative, and Mixed Methods data analysis help. Our clients come to us for thesis help at all phases of their analytic process.
- We can work with you before you begin the task of analyzing your data, we can consult with you during the analysis phase and serve as your personal team to bounce ideas off of and check your work, and we can review and help correct any revisions that may be requested from your reviewers after the analysis is complete.
- Since many thesis projects include primary and/or secondary data analysis, we’ve become familiar with a wide variety of government databases, school-based data, standardized test data, medical data, financial reports, in addition to virtually every type of qualitative data such as interviews, focus groups, primary historical documents, and speeches, among many others.
- Our thesis analysis help services include our assistance with quantitative methods such as t-tests, ANOVA, MANOVA, MANCOVA, Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Generalized Linear Modeling, Factor Analysis, as well as more complex methods such as Path Analyses or Structural Equation Modeling.
- We can also help with qualitative methods ranging from Content or Thematic Analysis and Narrative Inquiry, to in-depth analytic techniques such as Grounded Theory or Phenomenology.
- In addition, we guarantee that your results will be approved since we also address any questions or requests that might come back from your reviewers.
- Discussion section help. Once the analysis of your study is completed, we can also assist with the discussion of your findings with respect to the relevant literature presented in your literature review. We provide an in-depth assessment of how your study fills the research gap it set out to address. We also suggest areas for future research and discuss practical implications of the results of your thesis.
- Thesis defense preparation. We see ourselves as teachers and ensure you’re ready to present your work confidently to your review board. For a better idea of how we approach this assistance, please visit our Dissertation Defense assistance page.
Final editing and presentation. Once your thesis is completed, we can help conduct a thorough edit of the work using any major editing standard including APA, MLA, Chicago, Harvard, and Turabian. We would ensure that your document is ready to submit based on the grammar, sentence structure, overall formatting (both for your selected editing standard and your University’s requirements), references, citations, preliminaries and appendices. For a better idea about how we would assist you with the final editing process, please see below:
If you feel that we might be a fit for your thesis writing needs, please contact us to set up a free initial consultation.
We understand the importance and necessity of confidentiality, and provide all of our prospective clients with a Non-Disclosure Agreement immediately upon contact. This ensures you that your research will not be shared with any third parties, and your consultation with us is completely confidential.